Party Wall Issues

Under the Party Wall Etc Act 1996 home owners are obliged to serve notice on their neighbours if they propose to undertake extention or alteration works that are likely to affect the party wall, or are likely to need foundations that are deeper than those of the neighbouring property.


We are able to offer comprehensive advice on these issues, on the type of notices that must be served, and received, by both the building and adjoining owners. We accept appointments from both sides of the party wall and would be pleased to discuss your particular project to advice on the way forward.